If your child is currently in school do not take him/her out of school until you are notified of acceptance into the South Carolina Youth Challenge program. Interviews are scheduled daily during the open enrollment period on a first come first served basis.
Please submit your pre-application as early as possible so we may reserve a place for you. For any admissions questions please call admissions at:
Office: (803) 299-4872
Office: (803) 299-4709
PLEASE VERIFY STUDENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING. Please click plus sign for eligibility requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 – 18 on the start date.
- Applicants must be male or female.
- Applicants must be free of illegal drugs.
- Applicants must be educationally at risk.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically capable of participating.
- Applicants must be a South Carolina resident.
- Applicants must not be under indictment or convicted of a felony offense.
- Applicants must voluntarily enter the program.
"I am a better person than I was before I came. SCYCA help me change my future into a positive one."SC Youth Challenge Graduate